Status: Almost without a voice
It's probably not such a good idea to participate in karaoke when you have a sore throat and you're already losing your voice.
So, maybe I sang a rousing rendition of "I Love Rock N' Roll" to an entire pub full of drunk people and managed to completely ruin whatever healing my throat had been doing.
Let it never be said that I am not a rebel.
I was counting up the change I have in my wallet and came to find a 50 piece of some sort. It certainly wasn't American and it wasn't British. So, I typed the inscription on the coin into Google: Magyar Koztarsasag
'Tis Hungarian. I don't who or when, but someone gave me a 50 forint piece back instead of 50 pence. So, I've sort of been swindled considering it doesn't carry much of a value here (16 pence in Britain and 26 cents in America), but on the other hand, I'm in possession of Hungarian currency, which is pretty cool in my estimation.
Group dinner/lunch at 1pm and then filming the rest of Natalie's stuff for her film. Later, Sara wants me to play the piano for her film - God knows why - so, there's that. Then, I don't know...packing and all that jazz, I guess.
Pip pip, cherrio and all that rot
No comments:
Post a Comment